how old are you
Monday, February 7, 2011
First paragraph
I woke up to a usual friday morning,that means eggs,baccon some orange juice and slightly burnt toast. It was raining out ,not unusual for the fall in Ireland it rains all the time here but you get used to it. It was 6:30 and I only had half an hour to get ready for school. I had a little bit of english homework left plus i had to make a copy of my math homework for danny my freind,because hes to lazy to get off his ass and do it for once.It took me an extra 20 minuts to finish dannys homework so I had to step on it on the way to school,even thought it was a 70 chevelle i still got to school on time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alex - I like how you described your usual Friday morning. What time period are you writing about? I noticed you mentioned a 70 Chevelle... are you reffering to a 40 year old car now or are you writing this story about an event in the 70's?
ReplyDeleteWhen you have a chance, go back into the story and capitalize the proper nouns. I also found a couple of misspelled words.
Example of Words to Capitalize: Friday, Danny, I, Danny's, Chevelle
Misspelled Words: bacon, friend, too, minutes, though.